Tuesday, 28 October 2008
High School Muscial 3: Senior Year
Last Saturday, my family and i went to watch High School Musical 3: Senior Year at the cinema. It was interesting that they know a lot of songs.

My big sister thinks that Troy Bolten was cute. But as for me, i think he has very cool hairstyle. I would like to keep his hairstyle.. But my parents say that it is too long for me. So, my parents think that my hair looks like Troy Bolten just the way it is.

Here's a video of my favourite song from High School Musical 3.

typed at9:50 pm

ME

sherwin ong
nines years old
ACS Primary
i have a lot of hobbies. i will just name you four. they are: swimming, golf, playing batminton and i love to cycle. my favourites books is bionicle.
i also have a lot of friends. my church friends are: joshua, michael, jireh, jedidah, daniel and paul.
my sister is stupid!
i ususally love to draw with my school friends like jun wei, sometimes ryan.
sorry i don't know what else to say.
LINKS


sheryl
sandra

ARCHIVES

August 2007
September 2007
May 2008
October 2008
February 2009



CREDITS

Brushes: H-G
Designer: I

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4814041432253787639\x26blogName\x3dsherwin\x27s+blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://sherwin-ong.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_SG\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sherwin-ong.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7873541470887074339', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>